Be sure to look through your department's courses for accuracy. Forward room locations to instructors to ensure they know the location of their final exam.
To review your department's final exams, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Astra Schedule with your University internet ID and password in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Academics” tab located in the top navigation menu.
- Click on the “Sections” link at the top of the page.
- Update the filters in the left column as follows:
- Is Exam = Yes
- Term = Fall 2016
- Subject = Select the subject(s) you schedule
- Campus = Mpls/St Paul
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the filters.
- To save your filter selections for future use, click on the save button on the bottom left hand side of the page.
- Export the list to Excel by using the icon at the bottom of the page.
- An exam scheduled for a class that does not require a room
- An exam missing for a class that should have had one scheduled
- An exam scheduled at a time or place you did not expect
Additional final exam policy and resources:
- Fall 2016 final exam regulations
- Fall 2016 final exam times
- Fall 2016 common exam times
- University final examination policy
- Student facing final exam information