Go to the U of M home page


Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Make final changes to variable credit/grading basis

With the spring semester beginning soon, it is imperative to make final changes to classes requiring set credits and/or changes to grade basis. After the term has begun, the grading basis and the number of credits at which a class is being offered cannot be altered.

If you need to change the number of credits for which a class is offered from a variable number to a set number, email ocmsched@umn.edu. If you need to make a change to the grading basis of a course, submit it directly through ECAS.