Go to the U of M home page


Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Make final changes to variable credit/grading basis for fall classes

It is imperative to make final changes to classes requiring set credits and/or changes to grade basis as soon as possible. After the semester begins, the grading basis and the number of credits for a class cannot be altered. 
  • To change the number of credits at the class level from a variable number to a set number, email ocmsched@umn.edu as soon as possible.
  • To make a change to the grading basis, submit the request directly through ECAS.

Similarly, it is important to cancel classes that will not be offered prior to semester start. 
  • If you do not plan to offer a class that has students enrolled, set the status of the class to Stop Further Enrollment, notify the students directly of the short notice cancellation, and email ocmsched@umn.edu to process the cancellation.